Meet Mike Nelson
CEO & President | Efficient Lending, Inc.
Continuing Education for Real Estate Agents
As real estate professionals, we are responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service for our customers as they embark on what is likely to be the largest purchase of their lives. We work in real estate to ensure our clients earn generational wealth and leave a financial legacy for their families.
In teaching continuing education to real estate agents, I aim to meet customers' needs and build relationships with like-minded agents focused on growing their businesses.
Problems I Solve:
- Provide CE credits that satisfy state and federal requirements.
- Ensure agents are current on essential mortgage products and financial trends in the real estate industry.
- Provide educational training, which will increase volume.
Promises I keep:
- Accurate, timely, and relevant mortgage solutions for our clients.
- Accurate, timely, and relevant continuing education courses designed to support the market needs of our agent partners
- Transparent residential mortgage solutions focused on building generational wealth through real estate.
Commitments to My Borrowers and Agent Partners:
- Timely communication from initial consultation to Pre-Approval, Through Underwriting, to on-time funding.
- Accurate full documentation Pre-Approval Letters
- Recommending mortgage solutions focused on the customer’s financial situation relative to the mortgage products available in the marketplace
Where I'm coming from
Learn more about who I am and why I teach CE courses
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
More than CE credits
Watch to learn more about how my CE courses can help your agents
We work with you to determine the date and time that will work for your office or group. We are currently licensed to teach in Colorado and Texas only. We hope to bring Florida online soon. Contact Mike Nelson directly to discuss.
Efficient Lending, Inc. is licensed to originate loans in Colorado, Texas, and Florida.
$10 per CE hour, payable via Venmo or check (in person) classes.
- Texas courses are taught in person.
- Colorado courses are taught either in person or online.
For all classes taught in Texas and Colorado, a Course Completion Certificate is sent via email.
For classes taught in Texas, the CE credits will also be input into the state recording system.
Currently, two courses are offered in Texas and Colorado:
- "Working With Self-Employed Borrowers: A Realtors Guide To Mortgage Financing"
- "Working With Real Estate Investors: A Realtors Guide To Mortgage Financing"
Please feel free to recommend any course topics you find interesting. I can get other courses approved by the appropriate state regulators as required.